Sunday, August 30, 2009

Introduction

Although this idea was not originated by me, I've come to take a real serious interest in this blog and what it means. I'm a 23 year old virgin and most people's reaction to such news is most times pure and utter shock. Most people don't believe that virgins exist. Even I use to think that I was the only virgin alive over 18. However, in my recent years, I have run across a few young ladies who share in this distinct characteristic. This blog was simply created to share some of my personal experiences/stories/struggles/opinions/etc. in relation to my life as a virgin. I want to share apart of me with the world. I know everyone is not going to agree with my decision; but, I hope if you do not agree, that you would do so respectfully. Sooooo here goes...

P.S. I have yet to actually meet a virgin male so I'll keep my fingers crossed...

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a representative for all virgins in the world; I'm just speaking on behalf of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment